My Little Desire

on Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Everyone have a simple dream to pursue with the different kind of things. For me, I love traveling, so I'm looking forward back-packing to challenge my own courage and experience different country's cultural. It's sound to be interesting with a bit of strange for me.
I just read a travel book name of 'You Can Never Be Too Poor To Travel' , that was a book talked about the Back-Packer story and the author experience with different situation when she beginning her journey. After i finish read, i can feel the happiness mixing with loneliness from the author since she was traveling alone.
Traveling alone is not to be easy, you should independently, you must full of confident to get through all of it, full of courage to face all the situation that may occurs to you, to stand in loneliness, good in communicate with stranger or back-packers, and can stay in low life quality condition.
So, back-packing is a part of my dream, I'm hope can realizes my little desire one of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment