The Beauty Of Nature

on Wednesday, August 10, 2011


Beautiful view in Nature,

You would find out the beauty in every way that was surrounded from you.
Just a small action presses on your camera; pay a bit attention to the environment, you could realize that the Nature is wonderful.
I’m now backing to the oil palm farm, imagining what I’d done for that time.
Last Saturday, I followed my dad going to the farm for cleaning the weeds. I suddenly think of bringing the camera together for kill time in the farm and I have mood to capture something in the Nature on that time.
So, I enjoyed the moment walk in the farm, captured the surrounding, keep under observation.
What I found is?
Sunlight shines down upon the leaf, strike to the land indistinctly, and give the environment warm.
The ants arms are busy to move around, some taking foods and heard the sound ‘chi- cha chi-cha……’ from million of ants moving. That’s great!
Mature palm fruit is cutting down by worker. After few weeks, palm fruit will grow and harvest again in occasion. This called as Nature power.
On the way leave, I found a baby snake died and the body full of ants. It starts to decomposed.
Well, all of these are Nature gave us. Calm down, look round chary, you can find something different and special.


.


0 comments:

Post a Comment