think out of the box ?

on Sunday, January 9, 2011

Continue thinking the special green ideas i want to write in the BYEE program.....
I have to try challenge myself with the knowledge of environmental field that i studies for...
Thinking some green ideas are not too difficult but for sure not just for thinking, need a action to implement a project that we are suppose to do it !
I want my study life more meaningful , participate this program may be can get more information about the research or practice exist in the nature around us and for sure that could fulfill my passion in the environment.
Should think out of the box, is not easy for me !
just think slowly, write a amazing proposal as my goal right now.
Try my best ~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

jia you!!

Kenderson (Tai Kent Toong) said...

i will, thanks a lot !
how about u ? are u open school right now?
u also try ur best... jia you too !

Post a Comment