Start Again...

on Sunday, January 2, 2011

The life in University before seen like immature enough.....
The life in University today should be do somethings that are meaningful to me....
Start a new journey must choose the right ways  to walk through, but these are  kinda difficult !
Learning just the part  in my study life, Action should be focus in my study life now .
Result just the prove that u are trying in the exam, Important is your brain is full of knowledge that u learned and the mind that u know what u study for .
Tonight, i wrote this in my hostel, different place for blogging , got the unexplainable feeling.
Happy, Lonely, Sad, and Pleasure are mix together, Rojak now ~~
A New Year begin, sure have some goals hope to be done it with my strong spirit.
So, 'Start Again' is my Title tonight !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I agree on focus less on test score, do more that benefits the environment.
Oh man.... I miss rojak, there's a rojak stall in Subang, SS15, their rojak taste very good.

Have a great year ahead!

Kenderson (Tai Kent Toong) said...

Score are not so important. my result also bad too actually, but i threw the sadness ady. hahha....
hey, Subang got delicious rojak, but i din't go there before. got chance will try it.

Post a Comment