action is louder than speak....

on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

 i went to recycle centre yesterday, and i be a volunteer for classify all the paper waste. Once i arrived, surprise saw that the recyclable waste chock up the place, then just 2 uncle are doing their work.
This is my first time , so senior and uncle will taught us how to classify the paper waste. After the explaination, i just knew recycle  paper also need some knowledge to classify it.  I learned a free lesson.....
May be CNY is coming soon, the abundance of recyclable waste were collected, and because of less of people there, so a lot of waste haven't clean up.
I really pleasure had a opportunity to join in this recycle activities although just spend 2 hour at there. But we went there, the uncle them are happy and be willing to taught us.
We also will collected all the stamps that stick on the envelope, u know why? hahah... because the leader there will sent all of this to the children who's have a hobby to collecting stamps, so sweet and kind !!
I want to thanks my senior and friends , we done the work together and contribute a bit to our society and environment.
I will continous my action........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

=D thank you for doing that and writing this blog, it is very encouraging... =D today I went to a sustainability forum of the Syracuse City ( the city that I am in right now). There're a lot of great people doing great job for the environment right now, and the whole thing is going on. One old lady said, 'the changing is going on, but you have to live long enough to see it. =)

well, I am sure after I go back to Malaysia, there will be a lot of interesting stuff going on! =) cheers!

Kenderson (Tai Kent Toong) said...

ya, i want share with others. because i realize that many oldest people are know to recycle and help in the centre than the young today. we done nothing, some of my coursemates still unwilling to join the recycle activities but they took environmental course. haiz....
have u hear 慈济 before?? in our university , got 1 buddist organisation is called 慈青,they have plan many of recycle activities for us to participated.
what the information given by sustainable forum? i have interesting to know? i believe that the changing is going on but i think just happen at developed country only. my lecturer also mentioned that the environmental research in our country are too slow compared with developed country.
i hope so the changing in Malaysia will going on. cheer up !! haha

Post a Comment