thinking about thinking

on Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thinking is a such amazing valuable skill that we learn to think clearly , creatively, and purposefully.
Any ideas will come out suddenly when we are thinking about somethings that we have to do / should be do / or wanna do later. When someones talk with me, sometimes are very lazy to thinking about what he/she want to transmit or deliver for me. But sometimes will keep in mind and think properly what he/she communicate about, then make a decision and evaluate the information. Analyze, reflected, concluded the thinking are going to come out a acceptable answer as well.
Why thinking are such amazing / mystical ???
We can't control our thinking holistic because sometime the unwanted scene will rise up in our mind automatically despite we are forcing to clear it. Thinking around, opposite, directly, critically are fully using our brain, make it  sober minded.
So, thinking and thinking can be a path of finding a perfect answer, make a wonderful decision and such a good exercise to your tired brain .

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I saw your comment few days ago, and nice to meet you. I heard Environmental Science program in UPM is really good, how do you think so far?

Kenderson (Tai Kent Toong) said...

Hello,
actually what u heard may be got some different with the truth.... before i chose this course, my perspective also same with u.
In my opinion, the program in UPM are not very good. this course just seen as a unpopular course in UPM and less of attention in any instruction materials and development in this program. most of the lecturers give their instruction used of Malay language but follow the english reference book. haha..... isn't funny??
how about u?? when u start study at SUNY-ESF??? when reading ur blog, consider u are so passion in environment.
Really so happy can know u through blogger.

Unknown said...

Oh okay, I heard it from a middle east friend in Syracuse University.But I'm sure UPM at least has access to a lot of Malaysian research data bases.

Ya, and it's Malaysia, professors using Malay language is kinda unavoidable..

I have just started studying here since begining to this year. As you think, I try to concern a lot about environment in Malaysia,but just as all Malaysians, I'm also finding my source of passion to what I hope I'll be doing. I think Malaysia is doing okay because we are not doing much. =D

Ya nice to meet you too!
Do you read Monyet King's blog???
in case you don't, here's the link:
http://planetofthemonyets.blogspot.com/
but im sure you at least heard of it

Kenderson (Tai Kent Toong) said...

is ok, just let u know some of the M'sia University standard and level. but this is the truth, we must accepted it.
I also very pleasure and lucky can study in M'sia university too. satisfies what i have now!!
Thanks to u introduced the blog to me, i will go and see it!!
So u must continue to do ur best endeavor in what u wan to finding.
Study at oversea not easy, proud on ur courage , i think this also ur dream....... continue struggle!! support u !!!

Post a Comment