Merry Christmas everyone!!!

on Friday, December 24, 2010

For me, X'mas and my birthday like a twin... both going together, and i celebrating together in the same time!!!
This year is my 21st birthday, that also a most wonderful birthday . Opps, can be my most meaningful birthday too!!!
I'm celebrated birthday and Xmas for tonight ( Christmas Eve ) with my sweet family , then enjoying but i have to accepted i'm going older, young mature soon @ . this of all is OK for me ,  growing in a complete, colourful and full of warm family, satisfy at all!!!
Silent Night with X'mas songs, that awesome..... look that many christian gather at Church for their new year, a bit curious what they going to do later??? must find a christian friend to ask detail!! hahah....
But for match to Merry Green Christmas , i found it, chirstmas decoration in emporium or hotel are using recycle/reuse materials to make snowman or X'mas tree at all!!! such a good sustainable idea , i like it!!!
Show photo here for sharing , i took from Aeon Jusco Malacca Malaysia ,


this huge excellent Snowman is made by using thousand of 1.5 L plastic bottle..... is gorgeous!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment