Several days , weeks and months @@

on Friday, December 3, 2010

Semester break now, such a long holiday i have to pass through, racking my brain to think what can i  filled up my free leisure time ??? thinking and thinking..... playing, entertainment, outing, gathering, traveling finally...... must do the things that are be beneficial to me ( on the brain ) =/
Have a dream after finish degree honour in environmental science in M'sia can continue study Master at oversea, but is this easy for me??? as a question again ( in mind ) .
Also very hope to can participate student interchange program , don't know why lost of confident to realize all of these.
Last few days ago, saw my senior had a chance went to Japan for student interchange program, so envy  such a valuable opportunity and awesome experience. My heart was going burnt , upset ...... no for jealous them, just thought that am i be capable to doing this??
Ultimately, come out a conclusion : because of the english basic too poor, ( pronunciation , grammar, speaking, listening ) totally turn off my will power , motive power, and 'confident power ' . Spoke a broken english still ok but just can understanding by Malaysian , bcos may be some of  people are same level with me.... hahahah.... ( no criticise at all ).
Dream will come true ? start now, learning  learning  learning....... give up = suicide
Today, searched some learning english ways and listening materials , effective or not ? still don't know!!! will try my best to struggle. May be once day i can speak like American, Britisher, Australian !!! dreaming = )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!!! I used to speak really poor English!
And so obviously it does improve... =)
Mind that me giving some suggestion? not a choice, okay, here it goes:
1) expose yourself more to the English medium.
-going British Council is a good choice
-participate events by English organization such as WWF. Talk to people that has a common interest is so exciting, try your best to make them understand you.
- read and write in English more.
- meet friends that you have to communicate in English so much.

It is just a matter of time... slowly it will come true! Seriously!

I suggest you do something related to the environment. Such as find the nearest recycle factory near your house.. for fun. xD

Enjoy your holiday!

Kenderson (Tai Kent Toong) said...

Hi, thanks for ur suggestion.
Your english are so excellent...... u can wrote many of best story n article. so nice when reading ur blog.
I had found the British council online too, for sure there have many of english learning materials for me to explore.
Unfortunately, nearness my house don't have recycle factory. such a good job. really thanks for introduced.

Enjoy ur study too !!!

Unknown said...

yup no problem! thanks! =)

Post a Comment