Commence new school life

on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My life commence to colorful after the boring 4-month break. Back to school life let me felt comfortable and I extremely looking forward what i will going to learn in this semester.
 In this semester, I'm now an outsider without stay in hostel, i move out with course-mates because of the convenient reason and more freedom.
In this semester, I trying to take Korea class with my additional course. I'm clearly think that I should challenge myself to be more bold in acceptable something u want although that's basically would  add some burden to me. I learn to face more problem, just consider it as a tough learning process.
In this semester, I become a senior for all first year students. I glad have an direct junior, now is the turn for me to guide my junior, to give any advice or suggestion depend on my personal opinion.What I can help, or what I can do for her, I satisfy doing so and willingness.
For me, a new started and new targets along with me should be going to realize, what I hope for, what I dream for and what I interesting for, all should make it. A wonderful life must created by ourselves, that what we can control and make it change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment